Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Friday, September 11, 2009

WW II Tiger fighters

Tommy was reading a new book from the library and the conversation went as follows: "Mommy, some airplanes are like animals." I responded, "Oh really, what do you mean Tommy?" Tommy opens his book and shows Sammie and I a picture of a WWII fighting plane as pictured below.
I replied, "Yes Tommy, sometimes planes were painted just like a shark back in World War II." Sammie asks, "Is there one painted like a giraffe?" I just had to laugh at the thought of that, can you imagine a war jet painted with a giraffe face? I don't think anyone would be afraid of that. I explained to Sammie that maybe Southwest Airlines, a commercial airline might have a giraffe plane. I guess I will look that up on google next.

No comments: