Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Sunday, September 6, 2009

One week away

I have been full of excitement for this Labor Day weekend and upcoming week. It is a nice long weekend with Tom home. We get to celebrate Tommy's birthday day after day with lots of cake and presents and Grandpa Seiler visiting. Tommy and Sammie start preschool next week. This coming Friday Tommy and I will travel to WI to meet Lincoln Stanley and stay with our friends that I dearly miss. On Saturday Brooke, Tommy, Clayton and Mr. Mike and I get to bring the kids to the Dozer Days in Sussix. I can't wait to see Clayton's excitement! Then Tommy and I will travel to Chicago to visit my friend Mary. On Sunday I will run 13.1 miles in the Chicago 1/2 marathon with Tommy and Mary cheering on. Then we drive home to see Tom and the girls. I am going to love this week!

No comments: