Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sammie had her second night in the big girl bed on Monday night. It was around 3 a.m. and I started to hear things. So I sat up and listened carefully and sure enough I heard something outside our room, one of the kids was up. So I stepped into the hall and noticed that Sammie's room had her light on. So I walked in and what did I see, Sammie standing in a diaper, bed is trashed (sheets are everywhere), pjs tossed on the floor, toys taken down from her dresser and books on the floor. She looks at me stunned and says, "I'm up." I follow that with, "Yes, I see that, but its bed time." I walk back into our room b/c now Allie has woken up and I ask Tom to get Sammie back into her crib and I will get Allie. On Tuesday night Sammie told me why she was not sleeping in the big girl bed, "I got up, Daddy put me in crib, Daddy get my blanket downstairs." She continues to amaze Tom and I, how she remembered at 3 a.m. that her blanket for the crib was down stairs I don't know but she sent Tom down to get it. Maybe she was awake long enough to think about it while Tom and I were still 1/2 asleep trying to get two kids back to bed.

No comments: