Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busted

So this morning as we were getting ready to bring Tommy to his school, Sammie wanted to review the chain of events. So she started with, "Momma, Tommy go to school, we walk, drop off Tommy and I eat donut, right Momma?" Tommy then replied, "Whad she say?" When Tommy does not understand something he asks you to repeat it by stating, "Whad you say?” I did not answer Tommy and just asked him again to put on his shoes for school. Tommy said, "Donuts, that’s silly." I am not sure Tommy knows what a donut is.

What Sammie was referring to was that on Monday she and I stopped by the store to pick up food to meet our friends the Stanleys at their house for lunch. Tommy was with our friends the Stanleys' so it was just Sammie, Allie and I. I was having a sugar crash so I grabbed a package of donut holes and Sammie immediately announced, "I want that." So once in the car we shared a few donut holes. Since that time, if Tommy is not in the car, I will share another donut hole with Sammie. I believe that Sammie now understands the correlation that when Tommy is not in the car, Mommy pulls out the donut holes (hidden under the seat). So she wanted to know this morning if she was gong to get a donut hole once we dropped off Tommy at school. I tell you Sammie is one smart little girl.

As for Tommy's allergies, we visited the allergist this week and received confirmation that Tommy's allergies to Peanuts and Milk are still with him. So we go another year and have him retested at age 5. (80% of children with Milk allergies out grow them by kindergarten so we pray that Tommy will meet or beat that statistic.)

Here are some photos from this morning to enjoy:











No comments: