Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bike Ride

Tommy has learned to ride a bike with out training wheels! I am not skilled enough to video this talent and then upload it so you all will just have to take my word for it. After 4 tries we got a tip from a neighbor that the faster you ride the easier it is to learn to balance. He has been riding solo ever since. Today he even learned to slow down, speed up, turn back and forth and even turn around with out loosing balance. Now he can't get enough of his bike. We will have to invest into a new bike, the chain falls of every few minutes and I am tired of trying to scrub greese off my fingers. I love to see how proud he is, we are all very proud of Tommy!

1 comment:

Becky Sappington said...

Tell Tommy that Teacher Becky is so proud of him! Miss you guys.