Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sammie is Potty Training

Well, we do potty training a little different around the Seiler house. It is a cold turkey process. I don't think I understand how to explain to an almost 3 year old when and why they would wear pull ups vs a diaper vs underwear. So on Saturday after spending $100 at Sam's club on diapers and wipes I decided it was time for Sammie to move into underwear. Sammie sat on the potty for 75 minutes and then finally it happened, she went on the potty. Sammie beamed, I am not sure if it was the accomplishment, my song and dance, the reward (m&ms) or a combo of them all but she was extremely proud and so was I. Sammie now enjoys singing the "Sammie went pee pee on the potty" song with her brother and I. Sammie exclaims to the toliet as it is flushing, "bye bye pee pee, pee pee go swimming....." Anything that goes into the toliet Sammie explains that they are going swimming, bugs, tissue and now her pee pee. Happy Swimming and Good job Sammie!

No comments: