Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Monday, December 1, 2008

Allie tried cereal!











Well I could not wait any longer we tried Allie on cereal. Allie has been having a really hard time sleeping over the past 3 weeks and this last week she has been extra fussy b/c she has her first tooth coming in. You would think with her being our third child I would know the symptoms but after an urgent care visit on Sunday to Childrens Hospital during the snow storm, with all 3 kids, thinking Allie had an ear infection I learned that she was just breaking in a new tooth. It was a humbling reminder that God is in charge and I don't know everything even when its the third child. So after multiple doses of Tylenol Allie was still over fussy so I broke down and tried the rice cereal. Allie took to eating better than I remember Tommy or Sammie's first bite of food. She made some funny faces but in the end she ate it right up. The photos were of us all eating dinner tonight.

No comments: