Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gymnastics Makeup

Tommy and Sammie typically attend gymnastics class on Thursdays. I explained to them that this week we would go to gymnastics on Monday in addition to Thursday so that we could make up for Thanksgiving day when we would not have class. So in the parking lot at gymnastics as Tommy changed into his workout cloths and Sammie waited patiently. Sammie then asked if Tommy was going to wear makeup with his outfit. I said no and then she asked if she was going to wear makeup for class and I again explained no. She then asked why this was 'makeup gymnastics' and I finally clued in to where these questions were coming from. My brain cells are clearly fried and my almost 4 year old is starting to out wit me.

No comments: