Seilers

Seilers
Having some fun

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to Seilers Voyage

Well we are now entering into the Blog world. I will apologize up front knowing that my postings will be brief and unpredictable but I will try and keep you all informed. I felt the need to start a blog so that I could share with you all the fun that I get to see every day with the kids. Once children start to understand and develop their own opinions it is amazing what you will hear. Here are some examples:

Sammie announced in the car ride to school today that she saw a butterfly. I asked her what color it was and she told me purple. Tommy then followed with yes, "I saw a butterfly too, a Spiderman butterfly." Sammie then replied, "I saw a Princess butterfly."
Tommy is currently obsessed with Spiderman.

Sammie's language is also expanding she told Tommy yesterday morning, "I not play with your tiger Tommy, ok? It's your tiger, ok? OK, sweetheart?"

2 comments:

DRFRESH said...

Blog on SISTER. I usually browse the matrixsynth blog daily, Check it out sometime for all things synth related. Just bought myself a Nintendo DS and a Korg DS-10 cartridge which turns the Nintendo DS into a quite awesome little synthesizer and sequencer. Later for now.
DrFresh

Gretchen said...

THANK YOU! I live for blogs. :)